International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA) organized Global IP Summit 2015 from July 29-30, 2015 in London, UK.
Worldwide IP lawyers, in-house and external IP counsel, law firm partners, legal service providers, legal outsourcing service executives, policymakers, IP service buyers, and investors in the IP world.
Sessions I, II & III witnessed discussions on the topics like Infringements & Enforcement of IP Laws, Litigation Strategies in IP, and Intellectual Property in European Region.
Other sessions covered the following issues:
- Growth of IP law in the Last Decade
- IP in Business and Finance
- IP Outsourcing – A Collaborative Approach
- Prosecution strategies in different Industries & Jurisdictions
- IP – The Powerhouse of Tomorrow
- NPEs – A Debate
- Patent Wars – An overview