Start your PCT National Phase Entry New Zealand today at $1025.
You can request to file the National Phase Entry of PCT Application in New Zealand Right NOW!
- The cost of a filing in New Zealand starts at $1025 PLUS the Govt. Fee. This $1025 includes preparation of the documents, Attorney Fees, Paralegal services, etc. Our team will take care of the documents and upcoming deadlines. We will keep you updated with the progress of the prosecution.
- Peace of Mind: Once we receive the request, our team will immediately initiate the filing process. We started working on the documentation and ensure everything is in place.
- Turnaround Time: Our expert team ensures that the Patent Application is filed within 1-2 business days.
- Periodic Updates: Our team member regularly touches base with you to timely update during the Filing and post-filing statuses.
- Post-Filing Services: After the application is filed, we take care of the complete docketing of the Patent Application. We will update you regarding the upcoming deadlines and progress of the Patent Application – no need to keep track of the Patent Application at your end.
- Actively Available IIPLA Team: We are here live, Monday-Friday, by email, phone, or chat. Give us a ring. We’ll be happy to chat with you about the patent process or have a patent practitioner answer any legal questions.