Start your PCT National Phase Entry South Korea today at $1150.
You can request to file National Phase Entry of PCT Application in South Korea Right NOW!
- The cost of a filing in South Korea starts at $1150 PLUS the Govt. Fee. This $1150 includes preparation of the documents, Attorney Fees, Paralegal services etc. Our team will take care of the documents and upcoming deadlines. We will keep you updated with progress of the prosecution.
- Peace of Mind: Once we receive request, our team will immediately initiate with the filing process. We started working on the documentation and ensure everything is in place.
- Turnaround Time: Our expertise team ensure that the Patent Application is filed within 1-2 business days.
- Periodic Updates: Our team member is regularly in touch with you to regularly update during the Filing and post-filing statuses.
- Post-Filing Services: After the application is filed, we take care of the complete docketing of the Patent Application. We will update you regarding the upcoming deadlines and progress of the Patent Application. No need to keep the track of the Patent Application at your end.
- Actively Available IIPLA Team: We are here live, Monday-Friday, by email, phone, or chat. Give us a ring, we’ll be happy to chat with you about the patent process or have a patent practitioner answer any legal questions.