A practical guide for drafting a full patent application using an actual invention
-Who should attend: Trainee or interns of patent offices, Attorneys in the field of intellectual property, Bachelor of science or engineering considering a career in intellectual property, Inventors who like to better understand the art of patent drafting
– Takeaways from the course: Drafting full patent application in the American style.
– Course Material Format: 12 video lectures with a total of 1:14 hours. The material further includes 11 text and drawing files and 12 practice activities files.
– About the course trainer with trainer’s photograph: see attached files.
– Price of the course: $100
What Will You Learn?
- A Patent Application For An Exemplary Mechanical Invention
WP Quiz is not working (nor the WP Quiz Pro)